Compare Knight Frank vs Kantar (Worldpanel Division) BETASee how working at Knight Frank vs. Kantar (Worldpanel Division) compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Knight Frank vs. Kantar (Worldpanel Division). Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Knight Frank scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Kantar (Worldpanel Division) scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Knight Frank had 3 more reviews than Kantar (Worldpanel Division) that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Career progression" was the most mentioned Con at Knight Frank.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Kantar (Worldpanel Division).
I worked at Knight Frank full-time for more than 3 years
the company is not governed by shareholder expectations interesting projects and great people genuine care for the clients not just money making good salary
some HR processes introduced without real business value
I have been working at Kantar (Worldpanel Division) full-time for more than 8 years
Progressive, Future-proof, Growth, Fun, opportunity, Work life balance
Better lunch options if possible
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you're doing.