Compare Kroll vs Control Risks BETASee how working at Kroll vs. Control Risks compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Kroll vs. Control Risks. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Control Risks scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- Control Risks had 13 more reviews than Kroll that mentioned "Interesting work" as a Pro.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at Kroll.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Control Risks.
I worked at Control Risks full-time
Huge variety of nationalities work there. Great opportunities including wide travel. Now an Employee Ownership Trust operating as a partnership under a corporate structure
Not for everyone but very few regret having spent some time at the company
Advice to Management
Widen the partnership concept as far as possible. Allow non operational personnel into full partnership when appropriate.