Compare Kuehne + Nagel vs Metropolitan Police Service BETASee how working at Kuehne + Nagel vs. Metropolitan Police Service compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Kuehne + Nagel vs. Metropolitan Police Service. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Kuehne + Nagel scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Metropolitan Police Service scored higher in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Kuehne + Nagel.
- "Making a difference" was the most mentioned Pro at Metropolitan Police Service.
- Metropolitan Police Service had 8 more reviews than Kuehne + Nagel that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Kuehne + Nagel full-time for less than a year
K+N are a great company to work for, There's a real focus on development of people and there is real investment in staff via training and development programs. The senior management listen to and... react on feedback. There are also many many great colleagues at K+N. I didn't stay too long as another opportunity presented itself but there's part of me that regrets having an all too brief stay at such a wonderful company.
Wasn't there to long to see anything particularly worrisome. Timelines and workload can be challenging with tight and dynamic deadlines but that's the industry.
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you do!
I worked at Metropolitan Police Service full-time for more than 8 years
Interesting work, challenging and you feel like you are making a difference
Very long hours, relatively low pay, sometimes risk of injury