Compare L.E.K. Consulting vs PwC BETASee how working at L.E.K. Consulting vs. PwC compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at L.E.K. Consulting vs. PwC. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- L.E.K. Consulting scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits and Positive Business Outlook.
- PwC scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- PwC had 1,501 more reviews than L.E.K. Consulting that mentioned "Great people" as a Pro.
- "Working hours" was the most mentioned Con at L.E.K. Consulting.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at PwC.
I have been working at L.E.K. Consulting full-time for less than a year
No travel, good social side of things and managers partners are strong
Long hours but that's never hidden when applying, you know what you're getting in for but that said, not unreasonable for a uni student used to working hard. 60hr weeks on average