Compare L'Oréal vs EDF BETASee how working at L'Oréal vs. EDF compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at L'Oréal vs. EDF. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- L'Oréal scored higher in 2 areas: Senior Management and Positive Business Outlook.
- EDF scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at L'Oréal.
- "Bonne ambiance" was the most mentioned Pro at EDF.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at L'Oréal.
- "Manque de" was the most mentioned Con at EDF.
I have been working at EDF part-time for more than 10 years
I enjoy a fantastic flexible working pattern that allows me to have a fulfilling career and be present for my children. The Company purpose is very clear and everyone understands how they contribute... to this The support during Covid-19 has been second to none and I feel extremely fortunate to work for a company where employee health and wellbeing is a priority
Being a large, corporate company there can be lots of people to involve in decision making.