Compare L'Oréal vs Lancome BETASee how working at L'Oréal vs. Lancome compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at L'Oréal vs. Lancome. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- L'Oréal scored higher in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
- Lancome scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at L'Oréal.
- "Great company" was the most mentioned Pro at Lancome.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at L'Oréal.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Lancome.
I have been working at Lancome full-time for more than 3 years
L'Oréal are amazing to their staff and they treat them well. the company benefits are brilliant. commission is between 1-5% per month depending on targets. excellent staff shop.
base salary is low, but commission makes up for it.