Compare L'Oréal vs Unilever BETASee how working at L'Oréal vs. Unilever compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at L'Oréal vs. Unilever. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Unilever scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at L'Oréal.
- "Flexible working hours" was the most mentioned Pro at Unilever.
- L'Oréal had 150 more reviews than Unilever that mentioned "Long working hours" as a Con.
I have been working at L'Oréal part-time for more than a year
• Lovely team! • Great incentives • So generous, especially involving COVID-19 • Commission is great! • Area manager always makes the time • Proud to work for my company
• Long hours standing but the hard work makes up for it