Compare LSU vs University College London BETASee how working at LSU vs. University College London compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at LSU vs. University College London. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- LSU scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- University College London scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at LSU.
- "Flexible working hours" was the most mentioned Pro at University College London.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at LSU.
- "Ucl" was the most mentioned Con at University College London.
I have been working at University College London full-time for less than a year
Nice location, Nice professors and coworkers, facilities are good and do have enough fundings to support the research
the Ph.D. salary is not pretty enough to support a London life and the weather in London is not really friendly