Compare Lab49 vs Just Eat BETASee how working at Lab49 vs. Just Eat compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Lab49 vs. Just Eat. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Just Eat scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at Lab49.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Just Eat.
- Lab49 and Just Eat both have 14 total submitted reviews for "Senior management".
I have been working at Lab49 full-time for more than a year
Great place to grow- projects are constantly changing to keep up with newest tech trends so you are always learning new skills Head of EMEA is a great leader and has set an inspiring vision for the... team Nice team which is very collaborative management makes time for all employees Business is growing a lot which is very exciting- lots of room to move up Flexibility to work remotely on occasion if needed CEO and Founder is very smart and well respected in the industry
No cons- though there is lots of work so if you are lazy and do not like to work hard and learn, Lab49 is not for you!
Advice to Management
Continue hiring people like new Head of EMEA who are passionate about the business and cares deeply about employees
I have been working at Just Eat full-time for more than a year
- Being a part of a team that makes things happen - People initiatives, employee benefits, flexi-working - World Parties - Being part of one of the best Tech innovative companies - Being a part... of a great Product team - We celebrate a lot of things - any excuse for food and drink - You feel valued and your input is welcomed, whatever your grade
- Not sure if this is an con but there is always food around, you will not go hungry
Advice to Management
Keep being transparent, keep listening to your employees and implementing the changes and initiatives we ask for! (to a sensible degree)