Compare Liberty Mutual Insurance vs Assurant BETASee how working at Liberty Mutual Insurance vs. Assurant compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Liberty Mutual Insurance vs. Assurant. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Liberty Mutual Insurance scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Liberty Mutual Insurance.
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Assurant.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Liberty Mutual Insurance.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Assurant.
I have been working at Liberty Mutual Insurance full-time for more than 5 years
- great people to work with. Super supportive and kind - company is very dedicated to its DEI initiatives - awesome benefits (includes pension and great PTO accrual) - lots of room for opportunities... to grow your career - encouraging work / life balance from leadership
Nothing I can think of at this time!
I have been working at Assurant full-time for less than a year
Positive response to the pandemic. Leadership genuinely cares about employee wellbeing. Lots of corporate giving/great corp social responsibility support to community orgs. Happy to see large... Diversity Equity & Inclusion initiatives and a strong dedicated team. Offer a 2-for-1 employee match for donations to charities. Leadership has been speaking out on important social justice issues. Employees are friendly and collaborative. True global presence. Business is doing well and plays in some exciting innovative spaces.
I've enjoyed my time at this company. Not many cons. Unclear what career progression looks like within the company, but I think they're working on that.