Compare Lidl vs Co-op BETASee how working at Lidl vs. Co-op compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Lidl vs. Co-op. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Lidl scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits and Positive Business Outlook.
- Co-op scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- Lidl had 165 more reviews than Co-op that mentioned "Good pay" as a Pro.
- Lidl had 129 more reviews than Co-op that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Lidl full-time for more than a year
- Comprehensive training plans - Great level of autonomy within roles - Strong one team culture - Open communications within departments and regions
People lead business which is fantastic, but IT systems could be more advanced.
I have been working at Co-op full-time for more than 3 years
A great place to work, making a difference to local communities. Flex time and good varied benefits. Understanding and approachable managers
None really it is a great place to work