Compare Lockheed Martin vs General Atomics BETASee how working at Lockheed Martin vs. General Atomics compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Lockheed Martin vs. General Atomics. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Lockheed Martin scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Lockheed Martin.
- "9 80 work" was the most mentioned Pro at General Atomics.
- "Large company" was the most mentioned Con at Lockheed Martin.
- "Military" was the most mentioned Con at General Atomics.
I have been working at General Atomics
Company provides an excellent compensation package including 401k and company funded pension.. team oriented environment. Working at GA felt like I was part of something very important
Excessive travel has strained work/life balance