Compare Lockheed Martin vs General Dynamics Mission Systems BETASee how working at Lockheed Martin vs. General Dynamics Mission Systems compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Lockheed Martin vs. General Dynamics Mission Systems. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Lockheed Martin scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Lockheed Martin had 562 more reviews than General Dynamics Mission Systems that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Large company" was the most mentioned Con at Lockheed Martin.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at General Dynamics Mission Systems.
I have been working at Lockheed Martin full-time
- 4 day working week - transparent leadership - investment into employee well being - a lot of development courses for career development - good team culture and positive office environment
- dated office premises - poor quality food available on site - depending on programme, tough deadlines to meet and optimistic schedules
Advice to Management
Assigned parking spaces and offices for the higher levels can be viewed as a little elitist and can be detrimental to team culture for those offered. It would be good to look at different benefits... that are less isolating.
I have been working at General Dynamics Mission Systems full-time for more than 3 years
Work life balance, atmosphere, leadership team
can be difficult to progress quickly