Compare Lockheed Martin vs US Naval Research Laboratory BETASee how working at Lockheed Martin vs. US Naval Research Laboratory compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Lockheed Martin vs. US Naval Research Laboratory. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Lockheed Martin scored higher in 6 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- US Naval Research Laboratory scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- Lockheed Martin had 583 more reviews than US Naval Research Laboratory that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Large company" was the most mentioned Con at Lockheed Martin.
- "Nrl" was the most mentioned Con at US Naval Research Laboratory.
I have been working at Lockheed Martin full-time for more than a year
Current military projects with some exciting problems to solve. Four day working week, home working becoming the norm. Generous compensation and benefits.
Process heavy which sometimes hinders delivery.
Advice to Management
Review processes for efficiency, there is quite a lot of waste in processes that cause delays and add no value.
I have been working at US Naval Research Laboratory full-time for more than a year
Great people (managers and co-workers), fascinating projects, latitude to start working new projects based on interests.
Right next door to the D.C. sewage treatment plant. The buildings are pretty old.