Compare Lowe's Home Improvement vs Avis Budget Group BETASee how working at Lowe's Home Improvement vs. Avis Budget Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Lowe's Home Improvement vs. Avis Budget Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Lowe's Home Improvement scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Avis Budget Group scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- Lowe's Home Improvement had 1,012 more reviews than Avis Budget Group that mentioned "Good benefits" as a Pro.
- Lowe's Home Improvement had 434 more reviews than Avis Budget Group that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Lowe's Home Improvement part-time for more than 10 years
*flexible hours, understanding management. Off for thanksgiving and christmas.
to be full time you have to have open availability which gives you limited time with your family. Have to work weekends.
Advice to Management
Communication is key. Keep communication with your employees whether good or bad but communicate in a friendly way.
I worked at Avis Budget Group full-time for more than a year
Great benefits Great holiday Flexible working pattern Good Hours Decent pay Great colleagues
Intensly corporate structure Reactive rather than pro active