Compare Lowe's vs Avis Budget Group BETASee how working at Lowe's vs. Avis Budget Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Lowe's vs. Avis Budget Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Lowe's scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Avis Budget Group scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- Lowe's had 923 more reviews than Avis Budget Group that mentioned "Good benefits" as a Pro.
- Lowe's had 398 more reviews than Avis Budget Group that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
I worked at Avis Budget Group full-time for less than a year
Rani Banning is amazing manager, honestly has made the process so much better!! She has really supported me and hands down I can say she is the beat manager I have had. She is a 5 star manager.... Always makes time for me even when she’s had a lot on her plate, always supported me regardless. Colleagues have been excellent.
There is nothing that I would advise as a negative.
Advice to Management
Rani Banning is a super manager! All management have been awesome too but Rani has been my role model.