Compare Lowe's Home Improvement vs Mom365 BETASee how working at Lowe's Home Improvement vs. Mom365 compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Lowe's Home Improvement vs. Mom365. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Lowe's Home Improvement scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Mom365 scored higher in 4 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Lowe's Home Improvement.
- "Photos" was the most mentioned Pro at Mom365.
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Con at Lowe's Home Improvement.
- "Photographers" was the most mentioned Con at Mom365.
I have been working at Lowe's Home Improvement part-time for more than 10 years
*flexible hours, understanding management. Off for thanksgiving and christmas.
to be full time you have to have open availability which gives you limited time with your family. Have to work weekends.
Advice to Management
Communication is key. Keep communication with your employees whether good or bad but communicate in a friendly way.