Compare Lowe's vs US Foods BETASee how working at Lowe's vs. US Foods compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Lowe's vs. US Foods. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Lowe's scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Positive Business Outlook.
- US Foods scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- Lowe's had 1,338 more reviews than US Foods that mentioned "Good pay" as a Pro.
- Lowe's had 922 more reviews than US Foods that mentioned "Good benefits" as a Pro.
- Lowe's had 412 more reviews than US Foods that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at US Foods
Flexibility, pay, management, co-workers, work/life balance, great training program and ongoing support
Transportation was a headache, made the job a lot more stressful and difficult than it needed to be, constantly fixing transportation issues, warehouse mispicks, often times delivering product to... customer yourself
Advice to Management
focus on transportation