Compare Lucas Group vs OLN BETASee how working at Lucas Group vs. OLN compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Lucas Group vs. OLN. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- OLN scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Lucas Group.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at OLN.
- "Managing partner" was the most mentioned Con at Lucas Group.
- "Hard work" was the most mentioned Con at OLN.
I worked at OLN full-time for less than a year
Elijah, the owner, really invests a lot of time, money, and effort into his people and into building the best team that he can. He is dedicated to your success and getting to know you as a person. ... He really makes a personal investment in making sure that you succeed. OLN is a great place to learn sales because you will have the support and guidance of the owner, your 'leader', and the rest of your peers. Unlike a lot of places that have a churn and burn type of atmosphere, at OLN you will learn the skillset to be able to sell, lead, and run your own business. The plan is that you will be able to run your own office in under 1.5 years which is a fantastic opportunity.
Sales is hard work. Because you are paid on your performance, there are no free rides. It requires a lot of determination and discipline to be able to go out on your own and hit the numbers that... you need to. However, if you stick to the system and use the tools, support, and knowledge you are provided, you will succeed.