Compare M&G plc vs Wesleyan BETASee how working at M&G plc vs. Wesleyan compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at M&G plc vs. Wesleyan. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- M&G plc scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance and Senior Management.
- Wesleyan scored higher in 3 areas: CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- M&G plc had 55 more reviews than Wesleyan that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "M amp g" was the most mentioned Con at M&G plc.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Wesleyan.
I have been working at M&G plc part-time for more than a year
Friendly and professional people Strong customer focus Good values Changing for the better - it’s an old company but recreating itself in its new identity post demerger. It’s taking time and has... been a rough ride but it’s getting there. Flexible, family-friendly working policies Good holidays Good pension scheme, health insurance and other benefits Great career development opportunities
Lots of change Big differences between locations (eg Stirling v Edinburgh office)
Advice to Management
Try to get some stability in structure