Compare MDRC vs Xaxis BETASee how working at MDRC vs. Xaxis compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at MDRC vs. Xaxis. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- MDRC scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Xaxis scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at MDRC.
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at Xaxis.
- Xaxis had 6 more reviews than MDRC that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at MDRC full-time
Interesting projects, smart coworkers, managers are generally understanding, nice and flexible.
Slow periods and very intense periods, no real way to predict. Can be easy for research assistants to get stuck doing more boring administrative work for indefinite periods, but it is possible to... advocate for yourself and request other types of work.
Advice to Management
Just keep in mind that working from home for many people can be a big challenge. Even when going through busy periods of projects, keep that in mind. In the absence of an office, providing feedback... is more important now, it can be easy for research assistants to not have a sense of how they are doing in an all remote context.
I have been working at Xaxis part-time
Close Unit, total teamwork across departments Constantly innovating and letting all staff at any level get involved with innovation Flexible working and really looks out for their employees
Slight disparity between all regions