Compare MHR vs CloudCall BETASee how working at MHR vs. CloudCall compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at MHR vs. CloudCall. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- MHR scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Mhr" was the most mentioned Pro at MHR.
- "Hard work" was the most mentioned Pro at CloudCall.
- "Dress code" was the most mentioned Con at MHR.
- "Service delivery" was the most mentioned Con at CloudCall.
I have been working at CloudCall full-time for more than 5 years
Great potential, supportive team, great perks, salaries above industry average
I’m happy so can’t think of any you wouldn’t have in any other job
Advice to Management
Keep going, company is growing and getting stronger despite economical climate. That’s something to be proud of