Compare MHR vs FLF Product Design BETASee how working at MHR vs. FLF Product Design compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at MHR vs. FLF Product Design. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- MHR scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
- FLF Product Design scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Mhr" was the most mentioned Pro at MHR.
- "Dress code" was the most mentioned Con at MHR.
I worked at MHR full-time for less than a year
Really nice office, state of the art equipment, friendly staff, buy/sell 3 days holiday
No flexible working but makes sense as working in Payroll I suppose.
Advice to Management
I have been working at FLF Product Design full-time
- The company is designed to create a culture of collaboration and empathy - Clear mission and values - People-oriented leadership, together with a focus on the process - Rooted in Design Thinking... methodology + enabling Circular Economy
Typical challenges of a fully remote company, such as communication (various time zones), self-organisation and self-motivation.