Compare MHR vs SeeByte BETASee how working at MHR vs. SeeByte compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at MHR vs. SeeByte. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- MHR scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Positive Business Outlook.
- SeeByte scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Mhr" was the most mentioned Pro at MHR.
- "Dress code" was the most mentioned Con at MHR.
I have been working at MHR full-time
- Made to feel like a valued member of the company - Incredibly well supported - Opportunities to showcase skills - A few months in my network has been growing exponentially - Well respected -... Everyone within the business is friendly and approachable.
None cons worth noting as of yet.
I have been working at SeeByte full-time
challenging, interesting work. Lot's of scope for self-direction. Lot's of travel and training opportunities. Supportive and engaging work place culture, flat management structure, approachable... senior management.
a lot of legacy code- makes integrating new development challenging (and expensive). lack of mentorship for high-level design/software architecture company should increase investment in updating... and replacing core technologies and code base.
Advice to Management
empower engineers to investigate and pioneer new tech- and invest in it when they find it