Compare MYOB vs Kathmandu BETASee how working at MYOB vs. Kathmandu compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at MYOB vs. Kathmandu. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Kathmandu scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible working" was the most mentioned Pro at MYOB.
- "Great staff discount" was the most mentioned Pro at Kathmandu.
- "Middle management" was the most mentioned Con at MYOB.
- "Head office" was the most mentioned Con at Kathmandu.
I worked at Kathmandu part-time for more than a year
Loved the small, boutique feel of the shop. Everyone made a great team, and any conflicts were resolved courteously and professionally. Excellent at scheduling, never had an issue if I had to change.... Loved my manager.
The hourly pay, even after a raise, was terrible at £7.20 per hour. Even working a 20 hour part time week, I wasn't close to being able to pay my bills, based on the London Living Wage.
Advice to Management
I wish that the company was sticking around in the UK, it really was a great store, and a great product offered.