Compare Mace vs Turner and Townsend BETASee how working at Mace vs. Turner and Townsend compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Mace vs. Turner and Townsend. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Mace scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Turner and Townsend scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great company" was the most mentioned Pro at Mace.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Turner and Townsend.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Mace.
- "No bonus" was the most mentioned Con at Turner and Townsend.
I have been working at Turner and Townsend full-time for more than 5 years
Global mobility, friendly and approachable management
Support services are unfriendly and unhelful (London IT especially)
Advice to Management
Invest in support services staff to improve productivity