Compare Macmillan Cancer Support vs Flow Caritas BETASee how working at Macmillan Cancer Support vs. Flow Caritas compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Macmillan Cancer Support vs. Flow Caritas. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Flow Caritas scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible working" was the most mentioned Pro at Macmillan Cancer Support.
- "Flow caritas" was the most mentioned Pro at Flow Caritas.
- "Charity" was the most mentioned Con at Macmillan Cancer Support.
- "Charities" was the most mentioned Con at Flow Caritas.
I have been working at Macmillan Cancer Support full-time for more than 5 years
I have a supportive team, a great manager, and a real connection with our values. The work we do is worthwhile and helps people in genuine need. Every penny is spent doing good, and we try to squeeze... every bit of value from each pound we receive.
Organisational structure has been a challenge, but now we're getting it right.
Advice to Management
Keep providing the support and opportunity from the past year.
I worked at Flow Caritas part-time for less than a year
Staff at flow Caritas are lovely very kind and helpful
Speaking very personally the role was not suited to me and the morale at the Charity I began working for was low .. management distant and arrogant I left because of this not due to Flow Caritas .