Compare Macy's vs Amazon BETASee how working at Macy's vs. Amazon compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Macy's vs. Amazon. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Amazon scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Employee discount" was the most mentioned Pro at Macy's.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Amazon.
- Amazon had 2,232 more reviews than Macy's that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Macy's full-time for more than a year
I’ve been with Macy’s for a few years now. I can truly say it’s been the best retail company I have worked for. Benefits, scheduling, weekly pay.. I could go on and on. They care about their... employees and celebrate their employees.
Not too many downsides aside from trying to hire people with the current Unemployment Benefits currently in place in California.
I have been working at Amazon full-time for more than 8 years
Customer centric, insists on highest standards, great peer group, variety of projects to gain great experience
Challenging projects, time management, deliverables, meetings, project timelines