Compare Magellan Health vs Mercy BETASee how working at Magellan Health vs. Mercy compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Magellan Health vs. Mercy. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Magellan Health scored higher in 4 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Mercy scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities and Culture & Values.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Senior Management and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Magellan Health.
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Mercy.
- Mercy had 7 more reviews than Magellan Health that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
I have been working at Mercy full-time for more than 5 years
Mercy values patient care and morals - it’s what I love most about Mercy. Several educational opportunities and career ladders as a training hospital. Many resources made available to employees and... decent PTO/401k match.
High turn over of staff and management, lower pay scale than completion, sometimes very exhausting and disruptive schedule due to lack of staffing - difficult to balance home life or find normalcy,... not great health insurance-and cost way too much!