Compare Main Line Health vs Sundance Vacations BETASee how working at Main Line Health vs. Sundance Vacations compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Main Line Health vs. Sundance Vacations. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Sundance Vacations scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Main Line Health.
- "Part time hours" was the most mentioned Pro at Sundance Vacations.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Main Line Health.
- "Point system" was the most mentioned Con at Sundance Vacations.
I have been working at Main Line Health full-time for more than a year
Management is pretty laid back as long as you can meet or exceed your sales goals and training hours. As long as you're doing those two things right, you can more or less set your own schedule.
Once you reach a certain point personal training here your salary is basically capped. Management positions are limited so opportunities for growth scarce.