Compare Manpower vs Experis BETASee how working at Manpower vs. Experis compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Manpower vs. Experis. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Manpower scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Experis scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Manpower.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Experis.
- Manpower had 113 more reviews than Experis that mentioned "No cons" as a Con.
I worked at Experis full-time for more than a year
I started Experis as a trainee with no previous experience in the recruitment industry. My manager consistently supported and pushed me and I was trained on how to build up my own 360 desk. If you... are looking for a role within recruitment and are driven to be successful, I would highly recommend Experis!!! Some of the pros from my time at Experis are: Incredibly supportive management team who are always open to feedback Clear and structured career ladder Consistent coaching and advice Large social element Opportunities available within the wider group Great city centre location
Has it’s ups and downs but that’s what’s the recruitment industry is like.
Advice to Management
Continue with the individual development plans!! It’s good to know what your working towards.