Compare Marriott Vacations Worldwide vs CLC World Resorts & Hotels BETASee how working at Marriott Vacations Worldwide vs. CLC World Resorts & Hotels compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Marriott Vacations Worldwide vs. CLC World Resorts & Hotels. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Marriott Vacations Worldwide scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
- CLC World Resorts & Hotels scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Marriott Vacations Worldwide.
- "Great team" was the most mentioned Pro at CLC World Resorts & Hotels.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Marriott Vacations Worldwide.
- "Work weekends" was the most mentioned Con at CLC World Resorts & Hotels.
I worked at Marriott Vacations Worldwide
They try to treat you well. Loads of staff benefits and even an annual Associate Appreciation Week.
Some departments are over stretched whilst others are under utilised. Some people/departments work really hard whilst others seem to be only seasonally/occasionally busy. There weren't many career... opportunities. If you were ambitious you had to leave to progress unless you were lucky enough to have a good line manager.
Advice to Management
Senior Leaders across all departments need to lead by example.
I have been working at CLC World Resorts & Hotels full-time for more than 3 years
Club la Costa is a pleasure to work for everyday you are challenged, promotion opportunities are available to people who work hard and want to earn good money.
There are none that really stand out.