Compare Marsh & McLennan Companies vs Mercer BETASee how working at Marsh & McLennan Companies vs. Mercer compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Marsh & McLennan Companies vs. Mercer. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Marsh & McLennan Companies scored higher in 4 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Mercer scored higher in 2 areas: Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities and Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- Mercer had 277 more reviews than Marsh & McLennan Companies that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- Mercer had 143 more reviews than Marsh & McLennan Companies that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I worked at Marsh & McLennan Companies
Supportive for learning and growth
assigned a project to do independently
I worked at Mercer full-time for more than a year
Canadian Leadership ( HR ) is tremendously engaged and supportive,
Very Centralised mentality, American dictatorship style, US suppliers, Service-Now, Shared Services, and how all of their Global decision have negative impacts for some of our the distinct regions.
Advice to Management
Keep reminding the US that Global means Global NOT Corp America or Not NYC