Compare Marston's vs Costa BETASee how working at Marston's vs. Costa compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Marston's vs. Costa. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Marston's scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Pub" was the most mentioned Pro at Marston's.
- "Free drinks" was the most mentioned Pro at Costa.
- Costa had 92 more reviews than Marston's that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
- Costa had 27 more reviews than Marston's that mentioned "Minimum wage" as a Con.
I have been working at Costa full-time for less than a year
Not bad pay for the work you do especially if you enjoy working as a barista.they give everyone a chance.
Depending on why you're applying for this job customer service can be hard but same with evey job I guess there's ups and down
Advice to Management
I guess once they was a barista before coming a manager so maybe think back how hard it was and take that into consideration when things ain't going right.