Compare Marston's vs Mitchells & Butlers BETASee how working at Marston's vs. Mitchells & Butlers compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Marston's vs. Mitchells & Butlers. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Mitchells & Butlers scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Pub" was the most mentioned Pro at Marston's.
- "Flexible hours" was the most mentioned Pro at Mitchells & Butlers.
- Mitchells & Butlers had 82 more reviews than Marston's that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
- Mitchells & Butlers had 41 more reviews than Marston's that mentioned "Minimum wage" as a Con.
I have been working at Marston's full-time for more than a year
Fair, friendly, good salary, progression, training
Long hours, weekend work, no time off at Christmas
Advice to Management
Keep talking to the GMs & involving them in key decisions