Compare MathWorks vs HubSpot BETASee how working at MathWorks vs. HubSpot compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at MathWorks vs. HubSpot. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- HubSpot scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- MathWorks had 195 more reviews than HubSpot that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Con at MathWorks.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at HubSpot.
I have been working at MathWorks full-time for less than a year
1. Good benefits including health insurance, gym membership, etc 2. Competitive salary in the Boston area 3. Good company location with nice buildings and facilities 4. Lovely onsite cafeteria
1. Technology mostly internal and different from "industry norms", and might take a while for new employees to get familiar with
Advice to Management
I have an awesome manager who really cares about my growth. Overall I'd say the company management is very well balanced, not too much and not too little. Maybe it'll be nice if the management can... help speed up the progress of updating some technology used at the company.