Compare MathWorks vs Palantir Technologies BETASee how working at MathWorks vs. Palantir Technologies compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at MathWorks vs. Palantir Technologies. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- MathWorks scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Palantir Technologies scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at MathWorks.
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at Palantir Technologies.
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Con at MathWorks.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Palantir Technologies.
I have been working at MathWorks full-time for less than a year
1. Good benefits including health insurance, gym membership, etc 2. Competitive salary in the Boston area 3. Good company location with nice buildings and facilities 4. Lovely onsite cafeteria
1. Technology mostly internal and different from "industry norms", and might take a while for new employees to get familiar with
Advice to Management
I have an awesome manager who really cares about my growth. Overall I'd say the company management is very well balanced, not too much and not too little. Maybe it'll be nice if the management can... help speed up the progress of updating some technology used at the company.
I have been working at Palantir Technologies full-time
Flexibility, Open culture, you are your own manager, very smart and passionate people
Lack of strong hierarchy, some internal company decisions are questionable