Compare McDonald's vs Amazon BETASee how working at McDonald's vs. Amazon compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at McDonald's vs. Amazon. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Amazon scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at McDonald's.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Amazon.
- "Rude customers" was the most mentioned Con at McDonald's.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Amazon.
I have been working at McDonald's part-time for less than a year
It is a great place to work where there is lots of room for training and progression. It’s definitely a well oiled machine, they know what they’re doing.
Sometimes communication isn’t great but that is only every so often
Advice to Management
I have been working at Amazon full-time for more than 8 years
Customer centric, insists on highest standards, great peer group, variety of projects to gain great experience
Challenging projects, time management, deliverables, meetings, project timelines