Compare McDonald's vs Canadian Tire BETASee how working at McDonald's vs. Canadian Tire compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at McDonald's vs. Canadian Tire. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- McDonald's scored higher in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
- Canadian Tire scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at McDonald's.
- "Profit sharing" was the most mentioned Pro at Canadian Tire.
- McDonald's had 703 more reviews than Canadian Tire that mentioned "Minimum wage" as a Con.
I worked at Canadian Tire full-time
Working at Canadian Tire was an enjoyable experience as a teenager. It's a good job for first timers.
As with all retail, you deal with the best and worst of today's society. Some days it seems everyone is in a good mood and vice versa.
Advice to Management
The management at the Canadian Tire I worked at were great. They communicated constantly, and maintained an open-door policy.