Compare McDonald's vs Imperial College London BETASee how working at McDonald's vs. Imperial College London compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at McDonald's vs. Imperial College London. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- McDonald's scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- Imperial College London scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at McDonald's.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Imperial College London.
- "Rude customers" was the most mentioned Con at McDonald's.
- "Career progression" was the most mentioned Con at Imperial College London.
I have been working at Imperial College London full-time for more than 3 years
Decent Pay, Good benefits, Nice colleagues, Location
High expectations, high stress environment, demanding
Advice to Management
Create more opportunities for career growth within teams