Compare McDonald's vs J Sainsbury BETASee how working at McDonald's vs. J Sainsbury compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at McDonald's vs. J Sainsbury. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- McDonald's scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- J Sainsbury scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- McDonald's had 2,131 more reviews than J Sainsbury that mentioned "Flexible hours" as a Pro.
- "Rude customers" was the most mentioned Con at McDonald's.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at J Sainsbury.
I have been working at McDonald's part-time for less than a year
It is a great place to work where there is lots of room for training and progression. It’s definitely a well oiled machine, they know what they’re doing.
Sometimes communication isn’t great but that is only every so often
Advice to Management