Compare McDonald's vs Marks & Spencer BETASee how working at McDonald's vs. Marks & Spencer compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at McDonald's vs. Marks & Spencer. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Marks & Spencer scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at McDonald's.
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Marks & Spencer.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at McDonald's.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Marks & Spencer.
I have been working at Marks & Spencer full-time
Set hours to work so no schedule changes without you knowing, amazing managers
Temporary contract 3 times before getting made permanent - 1 year of working before you are made permanent makes planning ahead (holidays etc) very hard as cant book time off when you aren't... contracted yet