Compare McDonald's vs Monash University BETASee how working at McDonald's vs. Monash University compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at McDonald's vs. Monash University. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Monash University scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at McDonald's.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Monash University.
- "Rude customers" was the most mentioned Con at McDonald's.
- "Career progression" was the most mentioned Con at Monash University.
I worked at McDonald's full-time for less than a year
You are able to help less abled people with their day-to-day lives. Good pay once you've shown your performance. Once you are able to get with your duties, most of the team are very friendly.... Professional work environment. Good contact.
The only con I had working for Barnet council was that I started during the COVID-19 pandemic, so my starting date was delayed. Also there was not great deal of support as I started to work from home..., I was kind of confused on the task at hand.
Advice to Management
To create a better work plan for new starters.