Compare McDonald's vs Peninsula BETASee how working at McDonald's vs. Peninsula compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at McDonald's vs. Peninsula. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Peninsula scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at McDonald's.
- "Employment law" was the most mentioned Pro at Peninsula.
- "Rude customers" was the most mentioned Con at McDonald's.
- "Fast paced" was the most mentioned Con at Peninsula.
I worked at McDonald's part-time for more than a year
Flexible working hours, good team at fratton branch in Portsmouth
When local football is on the store is packed and fast non stop work until the game starts
Advice to Management
Trust the team more