Compare McDonald's vs Primark BETASee how working at McDonald's vs. Primark compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at McDonald's vs. Primark. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- McDonald's scored higher in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
- Primark scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at McDonald's.
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Primark.
- "Rude customers" was the most mentioned Con at McDonald's.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Primark.
I have been working at Primark part-time for more than a year
I really enjoy how rewarding it can feel to help the customers whilst also continuously improving on your department. Fixed hours with optional overtime. Managers and supervisors are friendly whilst... still being able to take control of difficult situations. Opportunities for career development. The pay is good and the hours are nice. 10% staff discount on select weeks in the year. A really great first job.
Strict 28 day policy in requesting time off. Holiday requests sometimes rejected.