Compare McGraw Hill vs Oxford University Press BETASee how working at McGraw Hill vs. Oxford University Press compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at McGraw Hill vs. Oxford University Press. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- McGraw Hill scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management and CEO Approval.
- Oxford University Press scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- McGraw Hill had 43 more reviews than Oxford University Press that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at McGraw Hill.
- "Oup" was the most mentioned Con at Oxford University Press.
I worked at McGraw Hill for less than a year
Everyone was willing to help. People enjoyed sharing what their job looks like on a typical day
Very technical language used in meetings
Advice to Management
COnnect more with your team in a personal but also on a professional level