Compare McKinsey & Company vs Accenture BETASee how working at McKinsey & Company vs. Accenture compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at McKinsey & Company vs. Accenture. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- McKinsey & Company scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Accenture scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at McKinsey & Company.
- "Good work culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Accenture.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at McKinsey & Company.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Accenture.
I have been working at Accenture full-time for more than 3 years
Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/groups
Salaries competitive but not market-leading, work/life balance can be questionable at times