Compare McKinsey & Company vs Board of Innovation BETASee how working at McKinsey & Company vs. Board of Innovation compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at McKinsey & Company vs. Board of Innovation. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- McKinsey & Company scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities and Compensation & Benefits.
- Board of Innovation scored higher in 5 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at McKinsey & Company.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at McKinsey & Company.
I worked at Board of Innovation full-time for more than a year
- Fantastic colleagues that inspire personal & professional growth - Cool projects & diversified work
- Bad internal management - Very 'local' (all partners come from Antwerp and never worked anywhere else) despite being a global company. - Low pay