Compare McKinsey & Company vs Boston Consulting Group BETASee how working at McKinsey & Company vs. Boston Consulting Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at McKinsey & Company vs. Boston Consulting Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- McKinsey & Company scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Boston Consulting Group scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- McKinsey & Company had 60 more reviews than Boston Consulting Group that mentioned "Smart people" as a Pro.
- McKinsey & Company had 42 more reviews than Boston Consulting Group that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at McKinsey & Company full-time
Respect and rewards their employees Good pay Good bonuses and facilities like cab, IT equipment Can learn and widen your horizon Networking space is good
work life balance, if you are in consultancy field, is hit badly politics like everywhere but not much of a con to rule out it in your dream company list
I have been working at Boston Consulting Group full-time for more than a year
Knowhow of BCG is above industry, great learnings for the team, very high client delivery work.
Also BCG works hard to optimize work-life-balance, its still a consulting company