Compare McKinsey & Company vs Economist Intelligence Unit BETASee how working at McKinsey & Company vs. Economist Intelligence Unit compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at McKinsey & Company vs. Economist Intelligence Unit. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- McKinsey & Company scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Economist Intelligence Unit scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at McKinsey & Company.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Economist Intelligence Unit.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at McKinsey & Company.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Economist Intelligence Unit.
I worked at Economist Intelligence Unit full-time for more than 3 years
Great brand , great people , great future Intellectually stimulating , improving commercially and ready to make next leap forward
A business changing for the better always has stresses and strains , no different here However , these challenges are in name of progress
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you are doing - the next stage of success will come